Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Announcement & Conundrum

So, to all my loyal, faithful blog readers, who have supported me through the years, I have an announcement to make. And I hope this change in the blog will not affect the journalist quality posts that you have come to expect from me over these past....13 posts. But I am pleased to announce that "Adventures of a Midwestern East Coast Liberal" now has a second blogger. Some of you may have met her. Her name is Carrie.

Yeah, I guess getting married means you share everything?

In sad news, if adding her as a blogger means she doesn't count as a blog reader anymore, then I think my readership may have just declined by about half. Oh well.

Also, this presents a bit of a problem for me/us. You see, the title of the blog is "Adventures of a Midwestern East Coast Liberal"...so what now? ...Two Midwestern East Coast Liberals? ...Some Midwestern East Coast Liberals? Keep the title and say who cares? Change it completely? Maybe something that reflects our outgoing, partying ways--like "Notes From Our Couch"? Any thoughts from the peanut gallery?

3 comments:

  1. I think "Wisconsin to Weehawken" sounds PERFECT. Nevermind about those Minnesotans... ;) Or, since I'm awesome at naming things, I vote for "Jersey Bores". You can fight over who gets to be Snooki...

    Someone told me all about that show. I'd never watch it myself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Jen, glad to hear you'd never sink to that level. :P I watched it once to see what the hype was about, and after watching the last 15 minutes of one episode and the first 15 minutes of another, I felt it was safe to conclude that the show was just the same stupid crap every episode. Sometime you should come visit and we'll show you the not-trashy part of the Jersey Shore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, you officially let Carrie join the blog.

    ReplyDelete